Monday, November 18, 2013

November 18

My week was really good! Thanks again for the package and thanks for sending the other stuff! I haven't got it yet but hopefully soon! Great to hear that things are going well back home except for Mackenzie and 12 cavities! Great to hear that so many people came out to Brandon's farewell! And great to hear how involves Mrs.x is getting! Keep up the great missionary work! 

I love you too and sorry I don't have time to write much else today. We have been busy helping people all day. Yesterday there was over a foot of snow and people weren't prepared! We also set 2 baptismal dates this week. Hopefully they will be able to meet their dates! Love you very much and keep letting your back get better!


-Love Elder Shane Dola



P.S. It has to be out there somewhere! It has just got to be!! They can't order them in? I have not traded a tie since the first day I was in Winnipeg 6 months ago! Love you!