Monday, November 4, 2013

November 4, 2013


Sounds good to hear that you are doing so well! Keep it up! You should send me some Cinnamon buns! My shingles are getting better I think! So I know that the prayers have been working! I speak next week on Sunday! Haha yeah I think Brandon might be a little cold for a while! The weather has been a bit warmer lately; it hasn't really snowed too much lately and if it does it isn't ever cold enough for it to stay on the ground! But it hasn't been too cold, fluctuates a little bit between -5 to about 8 degrees. Yeah sorry though I don't have any pictures this week and don't have much time at all to write. We have been super busy. Even today we were helping this 82 year old man split some wood (literally everyone, all they do out here is cut and split fire wood! I, since I have been here, have done probably 50 tons of firewood!) But things are going well, can't complain, and our investigators are doing well. So are members and less-active members and we keep finding more people all the time, so things are great and we are extremely busy! But I love you lots and hope you have a great week, and don't forget to pick up Brandon on Friday!


-Love Elder Shane Dola