Monday, December 23, 2013

December 23

This week was pretty good. It was a little slow with work though. We were out of our area most of Thursday, all of Friday, and most of Saturday, but still were able to do quite a bit, so it was good and Zone Conference was pretty fun too! The picture from the Christmas Party was quite a while ago, back on the 6th I am pretty sure. And thanks for the Christmas letters. We finally got those at Zone Conference. I also have a Christmas package that I am going to send you guys, but I have no money right now so I will have to wait till next month’s allotment to send it! But that is great to hear that everything is going so well there. But I don’t have all too much to say. We shall talk on Christmas day, but in the mean time you all have a very Merry Christmas!

And as for what time we will be doing that, I have not a solid idea as to when. We are going over to a member’s daughter’s home for Christmas morning to open our presents and have brunch and we are not sure exactly how long that will be. We are going there at 9:00 and will hopefully be at the church to e-mail at around 11:00 or 12:00 or somewhere around there, I don't know. I’ll just give you a call at home, or give me grandma’s phone number, or your cell phone. it doesn't really matter!


But Love you a lot take care and see you on Wednesday!


-Love Elder Shane Dola