Monday, December 22, 2014

December 22

I am all settled in. I live in a trailer right behind the Church but don't worry this one is a lot nicer than the one that I lived in in Weyburn (By the way just recently the Elders are no longer living in the Trailer in Weyburn! Someone heard about it and had it get checked out and now it is condemned!! They are making sure that it gets completely taken out and taken down.....) I am about an hour outside of Regina.

I don't know the exact plans for Christmas we are going to be going to a bunch of different people's homes throughout  the day so we will do the skype call as soon as you can. So I am thinking probably around 10 if that works for you?


But I love you, take care! Please get back to me ASAP if 10 works or if you would prefer a different time! Thanks! Talk you soon.