Tuesday, May 14, 2013

May 14

We leave tomorrow at 5:00 AM so that means that we will have to get up at like 3:00- 3:30 AM. But it's nice because yesterday was our last day of classes and today is P-day so that means we have all day today to get all of our stuff ready, pack go to the temple and whatever else we want/have time to do. We will be at the Salt Lake City Airport sometime between 7:00-9:00 AM and I have a phone card so I can call you. I don't know if you will be home or not so I can leave a message or call you at work? But I don't know your guys' work phone numbers. We also have a lay over in Minneapolis around 12:00 - 1:00 but that’s not much time so I don't know if I'll be able to phone or not we will see. Respond to this email as soon as you can and I will check it again later today to see what you guys want me to do.  We had a fireside today with Elder Nelson.  It was really great and we had front row seats because we saw him in the building so we went early.  He said that by July there will be 401 missions throughout the world!  Well let me know when I should call.