Tuesday, May 7, 2013

May 7


MTC is pretty good.  My Companion's name is Elder M from Cardston. I don’t know if you got my letter or not but there are 4 elders in my district of six and we are all from southern AB. Elder K is from Lethbridge and he played volleyball against me. Elder O is from Calgary and I saw him at the Calgary Temple when we were there. And then there is Elder J from Taber in the other district going to the same mission and there are a few girls from Vancouver and from Raymond as well. Lots of Canadians going to Winnipeg. So it’s pretty good. The food is all right but its pretty gross after a while.  Thanks for the letters and for the package! Really appreciated!  I am senior companion and TL right now. But things are going good not to worry. I wrote back to your letters but I'm not sure how long that they will take to get there but I got to go now talk to you later.